Do I have to pay to register?
How do I register?
Are my credit card/PayPal details safe with you?
What do I do if I forget my password?
Can I download the images I purchase straight away?
Will the images I purchase be watermarked?
What different sizes do you offer for download?
We offer four different image sizes:
Original resolution - varies, but always higher than 3,500 pixels on the longest side
Small - 750 pixels (on the longest side)
Medium - 1,500 pixels ( " " )
Large - 2,500 pixels ( " " )
Do you have any free images?
I downloaded the wrong size, can I upgrade it?
I have changed my mind about my purchase, can I have a refund?
What are Royalty Free images?
Royalty free images and the royalty free license means that you just pay to download images once and you can use them for as long as you like and pretty much however you like:
- advertising and promotional materials (including packaging);
- online or other electronic distribution systems,including web page design up to a maximum resolution of 72 dpi (subject to terms and conditions);
- broadcasts or theatrical exhibition;
- any products, including for-sale products or publications (electronic or print and subject to terms and conditions);
- materials for personal, non-commercial use and test or sample use, including comps and layouts.
The benefits of Royalty free images are numerous:
1) They are available in a variety of sizes to suit your design needs and budget.
2) The process is simple. Just signup, browse and select the images and sizes you want, add them to your shopping cart, checkout and then download them.
3) I can send you a high resolution, watermarked sample so that you can be assured of the quality before you commit to purchasing.
4) You can buy images 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and download them instantly.
5) The price you see is the price you pay. There are no hidden costs, no complicated rights restrictions and no time-consuming negotiations.
6) My Royalty free stock images are priced at a level where they won't saturate and dilute the royalty free market, yet are still affordable and cheaper than rights-managed images, so the chances of somebody else, in the same business, in the same area, at the same time, having the same image as you, are pretty slim.
7) Do you need an exclusive, attention-grabbing main image? Instead of going to the expense of paying for one single exclusive, rights-managed or rights-protected image, a lot of designers these days are creating just as powerful center-stage images by combining a selection of royalty-free images and producing a unique, one of a kind image that creates an impact and assures them exclusivity that way. What would be the odds of someone else downloading the same images as you and creating the exact same, eye-catching image from them as you?
8) If you do have one main, rights-managed or rights-protected image, then royalty free images make great support images to add that little bit extra to your advertising or marketing campaign, or whatever your design requirements.
Do I need a model release?
If you find an image you like, that isn't marked as having a model release and you feel that you may need one, then just let me know and I will see if I can get one for you.
Do I need a property release?